Information collection and usage
VESSELIN-ART respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies only to information collected at https://www.vesselin-art.com.
1. Information collection
VESSELIN-ART collects information from our users at several different points on our website:
- Contact form: In order to contact us through our contact form a user is required to give us contact information, such as name and email address.
- Post mail: If a user chooses to contact us via post mail, VESSELIN-ART may retain such information including his/her postal address.
- Newsletter: In order to subscribe to our newsletter a user is required to give us contact information, such as email address.
- Statistics: Like most standard website servers we use detailed statistics to collect information about how this site is used. This may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), how many people visit this site, the date and time of visits, the site pages viewed, time spent at this site, the sites visited just before and just after this site, and platform type. This information is collected on an aggregate basis without any reference to users’ personal information, so that they remain anonymous.
What organization collects the information?
VESSELIN-ART is the sole owner of the information collected on https://www.vesselin-art.com.
2. Information usage
VESSELIN-ART uses the information that users provide in several different ways:
- From contact form: We use this information to contact the user about subject on our site regarding which he/she has expressed interest.
- From post mail: We use this information to contact the user about subject on our site regarding which he/she has expressed interest.
- From newsletter: We use this information to inform the user of new materials related to the VESSELIN-ART website.
- From statistics: We use this information to gather information about how to administer our website better.
With whom VESSELIN-ART may share user information?
1. Legal Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
2. Business Transitions: If VESSELIN-ART goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company, or the sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information, in most instances, will be part of the assets transferred.
What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under VESSELIN-ART control?
We do everything in our power to protect users’ information off-line. Access to our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our privacy practices. Every time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure that our users’ information is protected. Finally, the server that stores personally identifiable information is in a secure environment.
If users have any questions about the security at our website, they can contact us.
External links and banner advertising
This website contains links and banners to other sites. Users must be aware that we, VESSELIN-ART, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites. We encourage our users to be aware of when they are leaving our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Third party advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Guidelines regarding children
VESSELIN-ART does not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a child under 13 to divulge personal information. We do not entice children with games or contests that would encourage them to disclose personal information.
Notification of changes