If you would like to submit an article to be featured as a guest post, please read my guidelines below and complete the form at the bottom of the page. Submissions that do not adhere to all the guidelines have a great chance to be rejected.
1. Your article must be original and mustn’t be published before on the Internet. You also agree not to publish it anywhere else (i.e., on your own blog/site or as a guest post on other blogs).
2. Your article must be well-written and related to my blog. This means that you can write about the different types of fine art, such as painting (encaustic painting, tempera painting, oil painting, watercolor painting, gouache, acrylics…), drawing (charcoal, chalk, pastel, pencil, pen and ink, book illustration, caricature…), sculpture (bronze, stone, wood-carving…), printmaking (woodcuts, engraving, etching, lithography, silkscreen-printing…). You can also write about the different styles of art, such as Abstract, Cubism, Expressionism, Impressionism, Postimpressionism, Pop Art, Realism, Surrealism, Pointillism, Fauvism, etc.
3. Your article must be helpful to the visitors of my blog and not written for the sole purpose to get a link back. Please make the article at least 600 words in length.
4. You can include one link to your website in the byline (do not spam keywords there, though). The byline will appear below your article when published.
5. If you use images in order to present better your information, all of them should be credited with a copyright notice.
6. I reserve the right to place ads like Google Adsense on the page with your article.
7. Please submit your article by attaching a .TXT, a .DOC or an .HTML file using the form below. In order to make your article easier to read, you may use HTML tags for paragraphs, headings, sub-headings, italics, bolds and bullet points. Please do not use CSS code, tables or font tags.
Usually within 48 hours I will reply stating if I will accept your guest post or what has to be changed in order to be accepted.
Article submission form